Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Weddings
Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 7BX, UK
Located in the heart of Mayfair, The Sheraton Grand London Park Lane offers dynamic guest rooms & suites, culinary experiences and stunning venue spaces for weddings.
- Welcome up to 500 guests for dinner and dancing, or 1,200 for a reception
- Convenient, accessible location overlooking Green Park and Buckingham Palace
- Three licensed ceremony and reception spaces of varied capacities
- Grand Ballroom with private entrance, adjustable in-built dance floor and original cabaret stage
- Dedicated In-house Wedding Coordinator to guide you through your planning
- Complimentary Suite for Bride & Groom on their Wedding night including Breakfast (check in from 3pm)
- Speciality Kosher catering available
- Dry hire available.
The Ballroom at Sheraton Grand London Park Lane features countless original features from when it was built in the Art Deco era and is one of London's finest examples of Art Deco architecture. The Ballroom includes the use of the Silver Gallery, balcony, staffed cloakroom and ballroom foyer spread over three floors.
- Private entrance off Piccadilly
- Maple sprung dance floor
- Garage parking Download Brochure
The Silver Gallery
With over 90 years, the Silver Gallery at Sheraton Grand London Park Lane remains unique in London and offers the most luxurious entrance for events taking place in the Ballroom.
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane’ Park View suite reflects the tonality of the city’s famous Green Park which it overlooks. Hints of mossy green mingle with rich, earthy browns in a light, airy and homely space. A golden ceiling canopy envelopes the main seating area, with generous adjoining areas providing ample space for working, entertaining and relaxing.
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane is proud to host some of the best kosher events in London, in partnership with Arieh Wagner, a kosher catering consultant. The hotel is in the privileged position of being one of the only hotels in Central London to have a kosher kitchen, which is under the strict supervision of the Federation of Synagogues (KF).
Download the Brochure
Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
Celebrate in style and host the perfect London event in Mayfair; an area which breeds class, sophistication and prestige. With a selection of five luxurious event spaces varying in capacity and functionality and designed to host the classiest ofevents , our unique spaces will match your needs perfectly.
When you hold your wedding at Sheraton Grand London Park Lane, you can rest assured that we can take care of every last detail. Submerge yourself in the magic of our historic ballroom. With a dedicated separate entrance, this Grade II listed ballroom is one of London’s finest and last examples of Art-Deco architecture. Our Ballroom is spread over three levels, ensuring that your guests discover and experience something new at each point of your Wedding day.